1. Artificial heating and extremes in temperature can dry out your natural lashes and brows over winter. To combat this, look for keratin-based treatments such as KRT-ONE, which aim to retain moisture in your natural lashes by improving the integrity of your hair. Or tryRevitalash, a lash conditioner that protects against breakage while improving health, flexibility and strength during the cold months. Find both at upsalons.com
2. Taking a break from mascara. Studies say that mascara can badly dry out and damage your natural lashes. By avoiding mascara and opting for professionally applied lash extensions; lash tinting or lash lifts, you can ensure you are giving your natural lashes the best attention ever in the difficult winter months.
3. Getting that elegant winter look. We love smouldering, intense lash designs and think they match perfectly with the moody winter season. Plus, while we love wrapping up in something cosy (and often practical) during winter, we love how volume lashes can lend that touch of elegance when we need it!
4. Beating the winter blues. We all need to take time out for ourselves, especially when it’s grim and miserable outside. Need a quick pick-me-up? UP’s treatments start at just $35 for brow sculpting and $95 for classic lashes (subtle set) with a stylist.
5. Hacking your morning routine. Waking up and getting through your morning routine can be a real drag in winter. UP’s lash extensions, lash lifts and semi-permanent brow treatments are all designed to help cut down on the morning routine, making sure you will always be looking your best, no matter the weather or how many times you hit the snooze button!
To find out more about how you can make the most of winter visit upsalons.com or email email@example.com